1. When people don't take their shopping carts to the cart return. Um, seriously, you couldn't walk the extra 10 feet to put your dang cart in the stall? Your stupid cart is taking up the only free parking space. Now I have to get out of my car and move the cart before I can park. Thanks a lot!
2. It's SHOULD HAVE not SHOULD OF. Goodness people, learn correct grammar!
3. Also, when did it become it become socially acceptable to spell things incorrectly?
4. When I can't find the song. You know, the one I heard on the radio while at the mall or in the background of that one episode of that one show. I spend hours googling and nothing. Drat!
5. When people don't use their turn signals! Also, people who generally drive like they have their eyes closed.
6. When someone texts me and I text right back, but they don't respond. Like, did you die in the 30 seconds it took me to reply?
7. Girls that get really done up to go to the gym--and then leave looking exactly the same as when they came in. I'm sorry, but if your eyeliner didn't smudge and your forehead isn't shiny, what the heck were you doing here? Because seriously, I looked okay when I came in, but after my workout I am downright scary looking.
8. Boys who have better hair than I do. Just, ugh.
What things make you crazy?